MEPD Application Requirements
The Master of Environmental Planning and Design program admits 15-18 students each year. While applications are received at any time, those applications completed by February 1st will be guaranteed the opportunity to compete for assistantships. Applicants are required to have an undergraduate degree. Students from all undergraduate disciplines are encouraged to discuss their potential for success in the MEPD program with the program director. If you would like, visit campus and meet the director, the faculty, and other students. To make arrangements, please email Umit Yilmaz at email@example.com or call 706-542-4723. If you need a place to stay in Athens, accommodations at the Georgia Center on campus are available at a discount for prospective grad students.
- Graduate school application and fee (International students click here.)
- UNOFFICIAL academic transcripts from all colleges and universities attended should be included in your online application. Official transcripts will be required for those admitted to UGA. More information.
- Three reference letters – As part of the online application, you will need to furnish accurate email address information for individuals to provide three letters of recommendation. The link for the form will be electronically sent to your recommender while completing the online application.
- GRE scores
- International students are required to submit TOEFL scores or IETLS
- Letter of intent that outlines the reasons for the student’s interest in the program, the relevance of previous degrees and experience, and the applicant’s goals and ambitions
Test scores and official transcripts (if admitted) should be sent to the Graduate School at the following address:
The University of Georgia
210 South Jackson Street
Athens, GA 30602
Acceptance letter response required: the applicant must indicate acceptance of the admission offer in writing.