Donate or Volunteer
How can alumni give back to CED and MHP?
- Donate to the MHP support fund here. This fund enables us to offer opportunities outside of the classroom or studio including guest lectures, student travel, and conference support. For more information on ways to make a donation to the MHP program, contact Jennifer Messer, Director of Development at (706) 542-4727 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For internship opportunities or information about job openings, contact Donna Gabriel at email@example.com or post a job here.
- If you would like to share your knowledge about working in the field of historic preservation with our students, contact Professor James Reap at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your interest.
How can alumni volunteer their time or services to help the MHP program?
- The MHP program, and the CED, is always looking for new opportunities to engage our students with the professional preservation community. The Center for Community Design and Preservation offers opportunities for students to engage with real-world preservation projects. If you have a project that you think would be beneficial to students of the MHP program, please contact Jennifer Lewis at email@example.com with any questions about how your project or expertise could best be utilized in a public service capacity.
- If you have any other questions or ideas about volunteering with the MHP program, contact Donna Gabriel at firstname.lastname@example.org.