Use the UGA Career Center!
CED’s UGA Career Consultant, Michelle Foulke, provides both graduate and undergraduate students with the support needed to help you succeed in your future career as a Landscape Architect.
The UGA Career Center is a valuable resource available to you throughout your time here as a student, as you prepare for graduation, and as alumni. Please take advantage of their free services, including discussing/preparation for graduate school, resume and cover letter critiques, mock interviews, career fairs, and much more.
Michelle is here to help you:
- learn about career opportunities related to Landscape Architecture
- discuss internship options, talk about “Intern For A Day” opportunities
- learn about job search strategies, salary negotiation, and interview techniques
- get assistance with resumes and cover letters
- discuss graduate school opportunities
- with graduate student career services
- Career Center has walk-in hours on Monday-Friday, 12:00-2:00 p.m., in Clark Howell Hall
- You can schedule an appointment with Michelle by calling (706) 542-3375
Find a Job/Internship
When employers wants to hire a BLA graduate or intern, they will be registering with Handshake to post those listings. Please register for your Handshake account today!
Search for jobs that are personalized to your skills sets, strengths, and interests. For full-time, part time employment, on-campus employment, internships, and more.
In addition to Handshake, CED faculty have professional contacts around the globe. Please contact them or your program coordinator with questions or for more assistance.
Make Professional Connections
Connect with other CED alumni and practitioners.
LinkedIn for Students – how to videos, blogs, tips, and tricks to have a great student LinkedIn profile!
2017 Landscape Architecture Career and Internship Fair
When: Thursday, February 9th, 2017, 2:00pm – 5:00pm
Student Portfolio Review 9:00am- 11:00am
Where: Jackson Street Building