Scholarships are open to currently-enrolled CED students pursuing degree-required coursework. Please note that thesis/research hours and independent study hours do not count as degree-required coursework. Scholarship award amounts typically range from $1,000-$4,000.
Scholarship Coordinator: Professor Cannady, firstname.lastname@example.org
*All dates are subject to change
Tuesday December 6th, 2017 – 5:00 PM EST Application/Nomination forms are due.
NLT May, 2018 – Scholarship Award Notifications
September 1, 2018– Funds are distributed by this date – It is very important to note that funds may not be available in enough time for summer use/travel or before fall tuition payments are due; recipients should plan accordingly.
How to Apply
- You must have a minimum 3.0 GPA to be eligible.
- Carefully read the scholarship descriptions linked below to determine which ones you qualify for.
- Get a professor to agree to nominate you (it’s easy for them.)
- Fill out Part I of application and email it to the nominating professor well before the application deadline.
- Failure to follow the directions here and on the application may result in disqualification.
BLA and MLA students
Due to the high level of prestige and significant dollar amounts associated with the CED’s Neel Reid Scholarship for Landscape Architecture, you can no longer apply for it directly. The Scholarship Committee will review all properly submitted BLA and MLA scholarship applications for possible nomination for a Neel Reid Scholarship.
This is a fillable PDF form.
- Save it (download) to your computer
- Open it in Adobe Acrobat and fill out Part I
- Save it again (NOT by printing. Don’t change the file format.)
- Email it to your nominating professor well before the deadline
For each scholarship, a general set of conditions apply. There may also be additional conditions listed within each scholarship description. Please click below to read the descriptions and read carefully. Direct any questions to Scholarship Coordinator, Professor Shelley Cannady.