Scholarships are open only to currently-enrolled CED students pursuing degree-required coursework. Please note that thesis/research hours and independent study hours do not count as degree-required coursework. Scholarship award amounts typically range from $1,000-$6,000.
Scholarship Coordinator: Professor Cannady, firstname.lastname@example.org
*All dates are subject to change
Tuesday December 6th, 2016 – 5:00 PM EST Application/Nomination forms are due, as well as any additionally required materials as noted on the application form.
NLT May, 2017 – Scholarship Award Notifications
September 1, 2017– Funds are distributed by this date – It is very important to note that funds may not be available in enough time for summer use/travel or before fall tuition payments are due; recipients should plan accordingly.
How to Apply
- You must have a minimum 3.0 GPA to be eligible.
- Carefully read the scholarship descriptions linked below to determine which ones you qualify for.
- Get a professor to agree to nominate you (it’s easy for them.)
- Fill out Part I of application and email it to the nominating professor well before the application deadline.
- Failure to follow the directions here and on the application may result in disqualification.
The CED Scholarship Application deadline for academic year 2016-17 has passed. The opportunity to apply will be available to you again in August 2017.
For each scholarship, a general set of conditions apply. There may also be additional conditions listed within each scholarship description. Please click below to read the descriptions and read carefully. Direct any questions to Scholarship Coordinator, Professor Shelley Cannady.